TitsRP Posted February 26, 2016 Share Posted February 26, 2016 I have backups from when you didn't put money in them like the bad boy you were. Let me know who you are so I can grab your ID and add your inventory back. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1349-if-your-inventory-was-wiped-due-to-money-post-here/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Butter Roll Posted February 26, 2016 Share Posted February 26, 2016 Mine was wipes Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1349-if-your-inventory-was-wiped-due-to-money-post-here/#findComment-7306 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted February 26, 2016 Author Share Posted February 26, 2016 Mine was wipes Added back! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1349-if-your-inventory-was-wiped-due-to-money-post-here/#findComment-7307 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Salted Seabass Posted February 26, 2016 Share Posted February 26, 2016 Same here :( Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1349-if-your-inventory-was-wiped-due-to-money-post-here/#findComment-7309 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted February 26, 2016 Author Share Posted February 26, 2016 Same here :( Done! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1349-if-your-inventory-was-wiped-due-to-money-post-here/#findComment-7310 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted February 26, 2016 Share Posted February 26, 2016 I had money in my inventory, but I'm not sure if you already gave it back, because I had money in ATM and Inventory if I recall. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1349-if-your-inventory-was-wiped-due-to-money-post-here/#findComment-7312 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Revenge Posted February 26, 2016 Share Posted February 26, 2016 Same here Mine got wiped too STEAM_0:1:98884088 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1349-if-your-inventory-was-wiped-due-to-money-post-here/#findComment-7335 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted February 27, 2016 Author Share Posted February 27, 2016 I had money in my inventory, but I'm not sure if you already gave it back, because I had money in ATM and Inventory if I recall. Done! Same here Mine got wiped too STEAM_0:1:98884088 Done! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1349-if-your-inventory-was-wiped-due-to-money-post-here/#findComment-7336 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Narf gets krunk Posted February 27, 2016 Share Posted February 27, 2016 ayo my nigga light mee up too my shit is gone :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D REAL NIGGA HOURS Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1349-if-your-inventory-was-wiped-due-to-money-post-here/#findComment-7340 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted February 27, 2016 Author Share Posted February 27, 2016 ayo my nigga light mee up too my shit is gone :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D REAL NIGGA HOURS Narf me u aint me added back Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1349-if-your-inventory-was-wiped-due-to-money-post-here/#findComment-7341 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now