Tools, CC entites, and Hobo Rights

gujeuheheig

I'll put a TL;DR here for anyone too lazy to read my reasons: Update precision, give CCs entities, let certain ranks use some tools that are blocked, and let hobos build in the street.

First, the Precision tool desperately needs an update. The new precision tool has rotate, better settings, and way more features.

Second, CCs should be able to buy entities. For example, you could pay 10 million to make a CC be able to cook meth, 10 mil to be able to spawn weapon forges, ect. This would provide a greater incentive to buy a CC, greater incentive to buy Suga, and it would enable CCs to do other things. The balance would be, you would choose which class the CC would be (For example, if you chose Meth, you couldn't raid or be CP.) and that would be the CC's class until you change it. (such as how you can swap guns out for 100k.) I suggest that a class would be 10-mil to set, and 1 mil to change, as to prevent changing willy-nilly. I'm open to increasing/decreasing the price of class setting and changing, though.

Third, it would be fantastic if maybe VIP+ could use tools like hydraulic, winch, ect, ect. I love to build on this server, (So much so that I made my custom class to build in public, pretty much) but it disappoints me that we don't have building tools, aside from weld and others. If I could build a sweet walker-robot with hydraulics and shit, like on some other servers, that would be amazing. It would provide a higher incentive to get VIP, make the hobo class better, and all-around make it a better experience to play if you love to build.

Fourth, let hobos build in the street. I'm not sure why this was even a rule in the first place. There's no room to build! With 6 hobo classes, (5 hobos and hobo lord) the sidewalks will be claimed, rooftops, fountain, and all other good building spots will be blocked. 

These are my suggestions, I hope you agree,

The problem with hydraulics and shit like that is people will for sure use them to try fuck shit (minging, crashing the server, shit like that). I think the tools we have are perfect the way they are, So -1 on that.

-1 on letting hobos build in the street, because no class needs to be building in the street. There are plenty of areas for hobos to build.

+1 on the CC suggestion, as long as they aren't able to make a CC hobo class. The last thing we need are fully stacked hobo CC's micspamming.

+1 on updating the precision tool.

by hobo cc i mean allowed to build in public, not micspam

none of these are features essential and i dont see any reason to implement them in game, unless you wanna smear the "high fps" tag even more

1.All classes can build on the sidewalk as long as they don't bother anyone

2.if implemented it'd remove the goal of most jobs that have exclusive money making entities, there are activities that make money that's not limited to any class such as parcel delivery, why not do that?

3.i don't see any issue with the current precision tool it could be wanky some times but it's fine, and i'm pretty sure most of the new tools could be abused to cause low fps or game crashes

again what's the point with having a "High FPS" tag if all you guys suggest is to add more props and building tools when you guys don't even use the existing ones?