Jump to content

Recommended Posts

THIS IS NOT FOR REAL MONEY SO ITS LEGAL AND OK. ITS VIDEO GAME MONEY SO COPS DONT TAZE ME BRO!

 

So I hope to return once the update kicks in (school got in the way of my playtime). Once I do, I will be receiving more money since we're switching car bases and I bought all the cars.

 

I also want a fresh start for the update...

 

SO, I will possibly have up to 800k. With that I will be giving it away once I get onto the server. Plus, my inventory is pretty noice. With the money, a lucky* winner will be receiving 800k and my full inventory (except my lightsabers, those took me too long to get).

 

Here's how this would work:

 

Post 5 numbers between 1 and 10, I will draw numbers once the update hits. If you win, I will see you ingame for your winnings. You can also PM me your numbers.

 

*chance of win is small depending on how many people play

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1291-update-lottery/
Share on other sites

UPDATE:

 

This is gonna make is a little better for me and you folks. I will do the drawing once I manage to get on TitsRP after the update. If I don't get one of your entries in a lotto generator by 20 tries, I will result to the old Name-In-The-Hat selection method. I will also record the whole thing so no funny business goes on on my end.

 

Good luck, folks.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1291-update-lottery/#findComment-6964
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...