Neko's Anime Recommendation

hecko user, as you can see this is a thread about anime, so if you dont wanna get involved in it (shame on you) feel free to go :).

This is just a little thread where me/maybe other people will give you recommendation for anime to watch.

Just put tags on what you would watch

Ex: Id like an anime about Mystery,horror,romance,comedy. *insert more stuff if you want here*

Then me or someone out there would give you something cool to watch.

For example my favorite anime is Tasogare otome x amnesia, just watch it, its really good.

If you havent got into anime, I hope I can help you get into it, its a wonderful experience ^^

WATASHO WA NEKO

1.Its Watashi wa Neko, not watasho

2.Girls use Watashi wa,boys use Ore wa, so ur basically a girl, or a gay male.

3.Ur saying *I am Neko, no ur not fgt

Btw guys, its an anime recommandation thread, dont shit post ;-;. Ask for anime's to watch pls (not that I mind you shitposting, Id rather see people asking for help than shitposting stuff like blacnova)

Ill post a couple of good animes to watch

1. Sankaera

Tags: Romance,suspense,comedy,zombie

Number of Ep: 12+1 OAV

Talks about a boy who overly loves zombies movies/games/etc... And the only girlfriend he would want is a zombie GF, one day he mets a girl while trying to resurrect his dead cat using a potion, after an accident, his life is changed...for the worst?

2.Zero no tsukaima

Tags:Harem,echii,adventure,fantasy

Number of Ep: 48+OAV'S, 4 seasons,finished

Oh, a long time favorite, someone of our time gets thrown into a medieval world filled with magic. Where he is condamned to be the pet who the worst magician of the academy, rose, who is unable to use any sort of spells (except failed one,which are funny)

This anime is really good if you are new to anime in general, I really loved it but its a little long if you are new. 1 episode is 20 mins, so 48 ep + ova's ??? yeah, but its REALLY WORTH IT.

3.Kodomo no jikan

Tags: loli's,loli's,loli's,romance,loli's,echii,and more loli's

Number of ep: season 1 =12 ep,season 2 = 4 ep

9 years old girl trying to fuck her 23 years old new teacher, :D

that is all for that anime, its really fucking good (cuz i love loli's pls dont jail me oh god)

4.One punch man

Tags:awesome,I love this anime,why wouldnt you watch it?

Number of ep: too short for ananime this awesome (12)

I personally hate action anime, but this one is different, it tells the story os saitama, a hero who became so strong through his training that he defeats every enemy with one punch...So begins his quest to find an opponent who can give him a real fight.

5.Sakura Trick

Tags: Yuri (GirlXGirl,lesbian show)

number of ep: 12

Talks about the story of 2 childhood friends, who gives a lot of kisses to each other. (I swear to god the red haired girl is lewd as fuck)

(Because some people likes lesbians..... yeah the show was funny as heck doe. EVERY PROBLEMS gets sovled with the 2 girls kissing rolf.)

6.Love Stage

Tags:Yaoi (boyXboy,gay show)

number of ep:10 or 12, I dont remember

Talks about an otaku guy who belongs in a business show family, his brother is a rock band singer,his parents are on a talk show I think, etc...

Well, lets say someone mistaken him for a girl and that guy really wants to get into his pants, until he discover that hes a guy, even doe he cant stop...loving....him.....ha....yeah

My friend told me to watch this.....

I...

Its actually good, even doe Im not into yaoi.(He told me to watch a yaoi before talking shit about love xD)

I swear !

So I think that should be it for now, ill post more later on if you guys want too, if not fuck you ill do it anyway.