Jump to content

AWP Scope has missing textures when zooming in?


Recommended Posts

Sorry to be a bother but I just have a quick question ive downloaded everything from the collection set up for the server but whenever I use the AWP and scope in its just missing textures and makes the gun practically useless. I know I could just avoid the gun entirely but I just wanted to know how to fix this :)

Thanks

Is it the awp? Or the awp dragonlore?

 

Its the one the SWAT Chief has by default its called like a magnum or something I haven't used the dragon lore so im not sure if there is any problem with that aswell

 

Could you get the full name for it? In the meantime, go to this link and hit subscribe to all http://tinyurl.com/titsrpworkshop

I will reupload the scope textures since I possibly removed them from doing a cleanup. Thanks!

 

If you don't want to wait, download this and it will work https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=148128247

 

Alright thanks guy much appreciated :)


I will reupload the scope textures since I possibly removed them from doing a cleanup. Thanks!

 

If you don't want to wait, download this and it will work https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=148128247

I just checked and that did fix it thanks guys!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...