Jump to content

CameroN

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by CameroN

  1. Alright thanks guy much appreciated :) I just checked and that did fix it thanks guys!
  2. Its called "Magnum Sniper Rifle" and I have all the addons downloaded it didn't fix the issue
  3. Its the one the SWAT Chief has by default its called like a magnum or something I haven't used the dragon lore so im not sure if there is any problem with that aswell
  4. Sorry to be a bother but I just have a quick question ive downloaded everything from the collection set up for the server but whenever I use the AWP and scope in its just missing textures and makes the gun practically useless. I know I could just avoid the gun entirely but I just wanted to know how to fix this :) Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...