PD raid Event shouldn't be allowed if there isn't enough CPs

Zek

I believe the server owners said "I dont think there is an issue with that event becausr you either have to spend a mil or use an event token. There is also no NLR so you can repeatedly try to stop them".

btw, i was always confident. You just mistook that for depression lololol

Ok he didn't read my thread, my guest is that he read the title and that's all.

My response to him (same as I said before): When there is 10-20 people on the server, no one is going to interfere therefor he can win the event get refunded his token/money and get the prize. Also he was teaming with 4-5 people and most people on the servers at that time are afk or doing their stuff and wont bother them.

I doubt your mental state is "confident" I would call it something else ....

i dont think you get the event token back if you win, do you? if so then yeah thats kinda broken, but its definitely not "unnecessary nit-picking", maybe there can be a cooldown added or something, bc i can see how that can effect the normal RP of the police and mayor if people are just spamming that event

Alright so lets just put this to bed, this doesn't effect anyone if there is no CP's, as a very small amount of people are going to be killed, which leads to a small amount of people complaining. 

If someone wants to use an event token, they are more than free to do any event of their choosing, as event tokens are rare to come by. 

Also, if someone wants to play as mayor they should be ready for any barrage of any sort, as becoming the mayor by your own choice is putting a bullseye on your own back for an entire server of bored teenagers.

Alright so lets just put this to bed, this doesn't effect anyone if there is no CP's, as a very small amount of people are going to be killed, which leads to a small amount of people complaining. 

If someone wants to use an event token, they are more than free to do any event of their choosing, as event tokens are rare to come by. 

Also, if someone wants to play as mayor they should be ready for any barrage of any sort, as becoming the mayor by your own choice is putting a bullseye on your own back for an entire server of bored teenagers.

You're missing the point, it's the fact that they can get rich pretty quickly with 10 shipments each time. Also it's because small amount of people are going to get killed that makes it OP. They legit don't have anyone against them, they just click E and get their shipments. They are affecting the economy and that's why I made this suggestion. Tokens aren't that rare tbh, you win an event you get 2 and probably other methods to get them.

Don't know what you mean by your last sentence ? I never spoke about someone being a mayor or not.

EDIT :  Just imagine they did it 6 times in 1 hour, this means 60 shipments and in these 60 shipments it's almost certain there is a lot of stuff that sells for a lot.

i dont think you get the event token back if you win, do you? if so then yeah thats kinda broken, but its definitely not "unnecessary nit-picking", maybe there can be a cooldown added or something, bc i can see how that can effect the normal RP of the police and mayor if people are just spamming that event

If you started the event and you win it, you get your token back+ prize, it was always like that doubt they removed it. I don't know how cooldowns work for this event, but I saw the same mod spam the event 6 times in 1 hour.

Also the mod in question who did it, was browsing my thread and did not reply. Odd thing to do

Zek I can tell you this much, any rare shipments are very hard to come by in an event, and either way if they're using event tokens (which are still rare by the way) 

and just a question how do you manage -117 rep lol

No they are not, the way the work is the same as a proccesor. I raided it yesterday and got light sabers first drop + howls. Also tokens are maybe rare to find from chest but getting them from events is easy, I remember when I got at least 15 tokens from events

No they are not, the way the work is the same as a proccesor. I raided it yesterday and got light sabers first drop + howls. Also tokens are maybe rare to find from chest but getting them from events is easy, I remember when I got at least 15 tokens from events

You are very fortunate then, either way, events cost 1 mil or an event token (which is still rare). 

If someone wants to spend that much, or do events, then let them be to do so.

You are very fortunate then, either way, events cost 1 mil or an event token (which is still rare). 

If someone wants to spend that much, or do events, then let them be to do so.

Did you even read my replies? If the person who started the event wins the event, he gets his token back, which means he can spam the event without losing anything .

Also let's not talk about probabilities if we both don't have concrete proof .