Rework on the Hit System

Tpicoo

Recently I purchased the hitman upgrade for my CC. By doing so I have noticed that hits usually are ignored. 

The reason for this is not that people don't want to use the hit system. Its because the menu is hidden away. Unless I see someone specifically playing Assassin or Hitman I don't place hits because there is no way for me to tell who is and who is not a hitman easily. and even with the hitman sometimes I forget to place hits because he shares a playermodel with the demolitionist.

Because of the lack of hits being placed it can make playing as Mr.Sniffy uneventful waiting quite a while in between interceptions.

I propose that a new system is put in place where a player can talk to an NPC to be able to place their hits. the player would be able to choose the hitman they would like to carry out the hit and who they would like the hit on.

The player could also see how many successful hits have been completed by each hitman you can choose from.

Successful hits could be a new category in the leaderboards

I think a better way would be to have an identifying mark next to players’ names if they are a hitman, similar to [COP].

People are more incentivized to do something if they get some kind of reward out of it. Both the player who requested the hit and the hitman should get some XP out of a successful hit, and maybe even a little just for placing a hit (with cooldowns, of course). This would make people want to do it more.

If you just have a centralized NPC, all the hits will go to whoever has the lowest price. It will take away from having to hunt someone down and ruin the system imo.