Crt Posted February 7, 2016 Share Posted February 7, 2016 IN HONOR OF JESUS LIZARD. I HAD A LIZARD EVENT THAT WENT WRONG. (no kidfrosts was hurt during this event) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1241-2616-lizard-masaacre/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted February 7, 2016 Share Posted February 7, 2016 Never forget Jesus Lizard. His class will forever live on (because I'm on it lol). Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1241-2616-lizard-masaacre/#findComment-6554 Share on other sites More sharing options...
cat 2 Posted February 7, 2016 Share Posted February 7, 2016 Got on after a long time, and played, to be honest one of the funniest moments I've had on these server was this particular event, and I got to say thanks to Erston, one of the chillest/funniest guys I know Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1241-2616-lizard-masaacre/#findComment-6562 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted February 10, 2016 Share Posted February 10, 2016 90m, can you share some of that wealth :D . Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1241-2616-lizard-masaacre/#findComment-6674 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted March 26, 2016 Share Posted March 26, 2016 Fuck these lizards Make downtown great again! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1241-2616-lizard-masaacre/#findComment-8344 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts