More Materials

Zesty

While trying to build things like cafe's, and things like castles, or most kinds of rp bases, I always feel somewhat restricted, with the very low amounts of materials, so i'd like to suggest getting an addon that adds some materials. Materials add a lot more options when building a kind of rp base, or just your own base, but want to add a little bit of style/design to it, but with the ones we have now on the server, that is very hard to do. Why yes it is possible using something like the gear material, and coloring it yellow/brown, can create something looking like wood, but it still feels very off, slightly ruining immersion. This may not be the most crucial thing the server needs, but I feel it's a very easy add, and would be very appreciated by the community that likes creating bases like that. Thanks for reading.

Correct we need things to be added to increase immersion like increase's cp's base movement speed as well as batman, or sugar/doc npc that teaches new players the rules with audio in case they are blind or illiterate like wantednearby is (reason he has 50 warns cause he cant read).