Early look at NPCs

TitsRP

Did you bought a armor pack?(I didnt see correctly so pls forgive me if not). If so, I wouldnt recommend it. 500$ for an armor pack is really really cheap. Everyone will have armor and well...makes the concept of having armor not an opportunity, it just makes it: Did I forget to go buy armor: Yes (ok ur fine) No (shit you forgot go buy it now or next time ur in a fight ur fucked lel)

Levels seems cool, and having to level up to get access to new things is fun, makes it so people come often.

PS: Do people who has been on the server for a while will have some bonus level at start?

Did you bought a armor pack?(I didnt see correctly so pls forgive me if not). If so, I wouldnt recommend it. 500$ for an armor pack is really really cheap. Everyone will have armor and well...makes the concept of having armor not an opportunity, it just makes it: Did I forget to go buy armor: Yes (ok ur fine) No (shit you forgot go buy it now or next time ur in a fight ur fucked lel)

Levels seems cool, and having to level up to get access to new things is fun, makes it so people come often.

PS: Do people who has been on the server for a while will have some bonus level at start?

Everything you see is legit a 100% concept. While money and banks are not being reset, XP will "level" (heh) everyone from the start. Levels aren't 100% worked out too. Still a concept on what can be done. I am still working on getting everything setup. Then after everything "works" I will look into what everything should 

Also, NPC's are just so much fun to make

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYV9rM8itlU&feature=youtu.be

Um, we need something to move quicker, I know its an NPC thread, but WE NEED FAST TRAVELING NPC.

I know it may be hard to do, but for new player its gonna be a pain in the ass to travel all the map.

Like here is the speach they would say:

Hey there, I am the fast traveling guy, I make your life less harder by making you teleport to one of my comrades, so, where do you want to go?

*LIST OF OTHER TRAVELING NPC*

Ok, Ill tell the other one you are coming, have a safe travel!