Cultist CC

Succ The Zucc

Yes or no on the CC job?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no on the CC job?

Because kidnapping is fun? And just like I've said many, many, many times in the 10 previous forums post about this exact subject, people put their actual money into their bludgeons/reskins. It seems to me that people completely disregard that fact way too often. People wanna say "sucks to suck, why you don't spend money in g-mod" or "it's just a video game". I'm not sure how old you are birddog, but I'm at a point in my life where money actually matters. When I spend money on something that I enjoy, I wanna be able to use that. I can't be wasting money my dude, and if something like that were to happen it would make me and the countless others that have put their money into this pretty upset I'd imagine. You guys want shit to just be taken because you don't like it, that's not the way it works man. You can tell by the poll that the majority of players think kidnapping is fine. At this point, kidnapping has been nerfed to be entirely fair to new players. 

Why hasn't somebody suggested that you advert kidnapping btw. Would kinda solve this whole "new players don't know what's going on" debacle, and people who've been here would know what's up so they'd have no reason to complain.

Money should always matter. I don't think it's fair to say to anyone that they should be punished for supporting the server.

Oddly enough, this entire argument, and debate about kidnapping, I never thought of something as simple as having to advert kidnap. I think that would be a highly-beneficial change. That, and make it failrp to kidnap someone.... just to dump them somewhere and make them lose time+weapons and shit. That's my only real gripe with kidnapping. Deny it all you want, DarkRP was made really to be had fun at someone else's expense 90 percent of the time.

I think the main issue that people are talking about (the ones with any fucking sense anyways) is the fact that people did in fact, spend real life money or a significant amount of time in the server. But realistically, the vocal minority (compare the poll results to the amount of players in the server) would only have their gameplay fundamentally changed if the SWEPs were removed altogether. I think the cooldown has removed a lot of interest in kidnapping, or at least, using it like people have in the past.

But I've said this before (and I've said it recently to some very important people in my line of work) that just because we're doing something because it's been done for so long and it'll cause headaches, doesn't mean that it shouldn't be changed if it provides a better outcome. In my opinion, I think kidnapping should be regulated to the point that only Cultists can do it, and give you more incentives for successfully doing something with it. But that's a drastic measure and goes against the people who have fairly contributed to the server. 

Also, please keep any personal attacks out of this debate. Stipulating that I'm somehow not old enough to manage money and not care about when people have spent upwards of 30 dollars on the server isn't something I would do to you or to anyone else in this setting.

I think having kidnapping stay as it is would be the best thing right now. The CC cooldown is already shit, and if a new player gets kidnapped instantly it just keeps them aware of what TitsRP is. You can’t expect everything to be perfect and have a sense of security. I’m sure the vets of the server have trusted someone they just met and then gotten kidnapped as soon as they turned their backs. Getting kidnapped is just a part of Tits now. Granted, I do think that cultist kidnapping should be buffed up a bit, or atleast add a vip cultist that’s more OP. CCs are meant to be grinded for, and I don’t think removing or nerfing their bludgeons even more is a good idea. As for adverting kidnap, it sounds good but it would be confusing for veteran players. Maybe there could be additional text warning players about watching where they stand and then telling them that the fountain is a no-kidnap area?