the dault vweller Posted October 30, 2019 Share Posted October 30, 2019 Your Steam Name:the dault vweller Your in-game name:the dault vweller Your SteamID:7765827 Why were you warned/banned?:i was banned from the discord for posting nsfw content in one of the channels Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? :I realize this was a mistake and entirely unacceptable with no room for mess ups unlike mine as that was intentional, i wasn't all there at the time and i can assure you it will not happen again, i've learned my lesson Who warned/banned you and for how long?:im not sure who banned me, it was permanent i believe Evidence: none if i posted this in the wrong thread, or wrong place entirely i'm sorry i'm new to this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12019-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted October 30, 2019 Share Posted October 30, 2019 You literally posted it. And I told you to not do it again. You then went and posted other NSFW content again so I banned you for it. It’s been about 2 weeks from the ban I will give you one final chance. Accepted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12019-ban-appeal/#findComment-82102 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts