Put Another PD Screen On The Map

Birddog6

Like the title says, I think the biggest constraint that I've noticed with playtime is the fact that people congregate, base, and RP mainly near the PD, more than likely due to it's the hub of the world to be fair, but also because it has the PD screen. I think putting another PD screen in our big map, could maybe let people use more of the map. I feel like the map is criminally underused for most of the playerbase, and it's mostly due to that things are centered around the fountain/PD. 

I think adding a PD screen (with the ability to be locked down) in a public area, perhaps in the parking lot in the industrial area, etc, could help with letting players branch out of the norm that we've created with the playerbase.

There's a reason why it's called "PD Screen/Panel". The mayor and the cp should have every right to control the place. I personally would have to -1 this considering it legit has the word "PD".

"PD" screen could mean Police Department and not the actual PD itself. It's moreso to start pushing players to utilize the rest of the map, and offer people the ability to be able to base without having to run all the way back after a firefight or needing to refit/rearm and whatnot.