Lean Posted September 11, 2019 Share Posted September 11, 2019 Your Steam Name: Lean Your ingame name: Lean Your Steam Profile/SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kinq_boe/ Who are you reporting? (Name, Steam ID & Discord ID if possible): STEAM_0:1:35809836 (equinox) STEAM_0:0:47599933 (big toe) couldnt get jungles chickens he left the server. Why are you reporting said player? I got on went to fountain and there were 3 people killing eachother outside of spawn, I tried to direct them to the rdm zone. I dont want any punishment but a talking to about going to the rdmzone instead of rdming at fountain. I tried asking them 3 times and i got some pretty upsetting answers from equinox and jungle chicken. Evidence: https://streamable.com/s6j98(1st video) https://streamable.com/79fwl (second video) https://streamable.com/5ly1p (third video) Watch these videos and it will explain everything. Im pretty disappointed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11820-report-on-big-toe-equinox-is-here-and-jungle-chicken-for-rdming/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted September 11, 2019 Share Posted September 11, 2019 Nice! Good to see all the training was for nothing. I appreciate the report and have taken actions that I feel are appropriate in this situation. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11820-report-on-big-toe-equinox-is-here-and-jungle-chicken-for-rdming/#findComment-80825 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts