Unfair models?

Jacket

Would you like this model to stay or be removed?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this model to stay or be removed?

• Keep The chameleons anime Model
    • Remove The chameleons anime Model
    • Keep The Skeleton Model
    • Remove The Skeleton Model

I'm making this poll because the admins told me to get the community's vote on this one and how it shouldn't be mine only.

I believe this model is unfair, Visually speaking, its just like a chameleons that can change color to hide in plain sight, however this one will render whatever is behind it as it's texture.

This feature is visually unfair as it'd some times mimics bright colors in a smoke, or a white room, and sometimes would turn almost full black when standing in a dark room/palce.

I don't know how well this model's hit box is but It's visually unfair, and some times (me personally) will trick your mind to believing theres no model or the model is to small to aim at.

A video includes the model in action

A picture of the model when placed in a dark area

I'd like to also point this model out it's Jack the skeleton,

I also believe this model is visually unfair, as it's slim and mostly black textured, This one looks almost identical to the Stickman model that got removed a couple of months ago for being visually unfair.

A picture with its hitbox (didn't want to make this about hitboxes but these are the only pics i got right now)

How it looks like in the server

I don't believe these models should be allowed to raid/kidnap, they're visually unfair and I think they should be removed and be replaced with another model that aren't abusive,

Please vote on the poll and decided to allow these models to roam free on this server, or remove them.

I also don't belive perma banned people should have the right to vote on this one, as they'll not be impacted by keeping nor removing the model

I think the anime model is fine. Its still visible and the hitbox isnt awful so i say keep it. But the jack skellington, needs to be removed. That is the most broken model i have ever seen. It is as tall as other models, but the hitbox is half the size. Its ridiculous and needs to be fixed, or removed completely.

I'm making this poll because the admins told me to get the community's vote on this one and how it shouldn't be mine only.

I believe this model is unfair, Visually speaking, its just like a chameleons that can change color to hide in plain sight, however this one will render whatever is behind it as it's texture.

This feature is visually unfair as it'd some times mimics bright colors in a smoke, or a white room, and sometimes would turn almost full black when standing in a dark room/palce.

I don't know how well this model's hit box is but It's visually unfair, and some times (me personally) will trick your mind to believing theres no model or the model is to small to aim at.

A video includes the model in action

A picture of the model when placed in a dark area

I'd like to also point this model out it's Jack the skeleton,

I also believe this model is visually unfair, as it's slim and mostly black textured, This one looks almost identical to the Stickman model that got removed a couple of months ago for being visually unfair.

A picture with its hitbox (didn't want to make this about hitboxes but these are the only pics i got right now)

How it looks like in the server

I don't believe these models should be allowed to raid/kidnap, they're visually unfair and I think they should be removed and be replaced with another model that aren't abusive,

Please vote on the poll and decided to allow these models to roam free on this server, or remove them.

I also don't belive perma banned people should have the right to vote on this one, as they'll not be impacted by keeping nor removing the model

The Jack Skellington model is literally like trying to fucking shoot a toothpick with both your eyes closed and your hands chopped off, it's a terrible model and shouldn't be able to be used in any way shape or form. Chameleon Anime Model, do you really even have to say anything about it? It blends in in dark environments and just like the other anime models, you can't hit it. +1 for getting them removed to be honest.

ajvick0075 and BEAN

You are known for using this model and its pathetic and sad. That model is a handicap for bad players so they can win fights. It is a completely unfair model and should be removed along with many others.

OK first of all the Jack skeleton model is on the main cc that I use which is called ERROR I do not own ERROR it's owned by archansans and that's the only model he has on it also its funny how a person who uses beastiel potions and extra health potions before every fight talks about a handicap for bad players to win fights.

The model is around 1.2 mil I'm pretty sure anyone who bases can afford it and Ive only used beastial potions to bring pickup boxes back to base when a raid is 100% over, and I don't use

Max health Talis at all, if me using this model annoys you that much ill message archansans on discord and try to get him to switch it out with another model.

ajvick0075 and BEAN

You are known for using this model and its pathetic and sad. That model is a handicap for bad players so they can win fights. It is a completely unfair model and should be removed along with many others.

OK first of all the Jack skeleton model is on the main cc that I use which is called ERROR I do not own ERROR it's owned by archansans and that's the only model he has on it also its funny how a person who uses beastiel potions and extra health potions before every fight talks about a handicap for bad players to win fights.

I mean, your using this argument and blaming it on a CC yet you voted for the model to stay on the server

Because I want the model to stay on the server what? I don't want it completely removed and it being a waste to peoples money id rather have it stay on the server and get its own fix