Lean Posted June 10, 2019 Share Posted June 10, 2019 I just got done with a sit where i was sitting afk in an unowned base where the doors were unowned. His excuse was that he was raiding and how dumb does it sound to raid an open, no entities, and no owner to the doors (that is not a base). I think this is honestly just bs please make a new rule about it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11322-bs-rule/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azria Posted June 10, 2019 Share Posted June 10, 2019 If the doors were unowned, And you were just sitting inside, There was nothing to take That would be rdm? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11322-bs-rule/#findComment-77359 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quas Posted June 10, 2019 Share Posted June 10, 2019 thats already against the rules. If you didnt own the base then it wasnt a raid. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11322-bs-rule/#findComment-77364 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lean Posted June 11, 2019 Author Share Posted June 11, 2019 ya i was in a sit with it i called for rdm and tass said it was allowed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11322-bs-rule/#findComment-77385 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tass Posted June 11, 2019 Share Posted June 11, 2019 ya i was in a sit with it i called for rdm and tass said it was allowed I always had the impression as long as its a base, you can raid it :shrug: thats how I learned it but if I'm wrong im wrong man Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11322-bs-rule/#findComment-77392 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts