Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ok one i tried to connect to the server it got stuck on "downloading cstmwep VIA workshop" May someone help me and tell me if its just a big download or if there is something wrong with my steam or Gmod thanks BB's


When not one

 

Yeah, that's a really big file, I recommend just waiting it out :D, while you are joining the game make a cup of hot cocoa, here are the ones that I use :)288x288http://www.minimus.biz/images/F20-1002301-7100-1bg.jpg[/img]

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1111-cstmwep-problem-for-me/#findComment-5737
Share on other sites

Well customwep is the addon pack that has all of the current custom weapons in it that people have purchased. It's actually not big at all compared to any of the other addons. I don't know why it's giving you that error. If you want to physically download all of our workshop content the link is here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=502693031

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1111-cstmwep-problem-for-me/#findComment-5815
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...