CodyM1002 Posted April 8, 2019 Share Posted April 8, 2019 Hey Im currently trying to find Like the fading door pluggin and the Adv Duplicator 2, and some other ones for a personal server for me and some friends. We have been looking and cant seem to find anything good, I used to play on this server and used these on this server. So I was wondering if anyone could help me out, Thanks. ~=Cody=~ No ones responding but I have some staff who have viewed it, Can anyone at least link me to a place where they say the addons on the forums it would be greatly appreciated. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11003-addon/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Herbalist Posted April 8, 2019 Share Posted April 8, 2019 Adv dupe 2, precision etc can be found in the workshop, least how I found em. Add em to a workshop collection, copy the ID as youll need to put it in your server command line Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11003-addon/#findComment-75275 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bunziix Posted April 8, 2019 Share Posted April 8, 2019 These are the addons i use to build in single player: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=773402917 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104815552 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=264467687 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104482086 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=115753588 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11003-addon/#findComment-75282 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts