dim Posted March 10, 2019 Share Posted March 10, 2019 Your Steam Name: T1K uTOOB Your in-game name: T1K Your SteamID: It's not a Gmod ban, so I'll post my discord. T1K#2169 Why were you warned/banned?: I was banned for posting the word 'nigga' five times in general chat. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned: I I feel like coming back to post memes. I was banned for posting the word 'nigga' five times in general chat. They weren't pointed towards anyone, although it could have been taken otherwise. But it was the lone word, not pointing an insult towards anyone. Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Doc Mcstubbies - Perma Gang Evidence: None possible, since Rigbe Mk II was also banned and I'm too lazy to make another. Ask Doccy Lemme post memes, Stubble. {Sadness beep} Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10903-discord-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doc McStubbins� Posted March 10, 2019 Share Posted March 10, 2019 Next time, pick the right number. Welcome back Plate. ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10903-discord-ban-appeal/#findComment-74512 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts