Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Bill nye the science fry

Your ingame name: Bill nye the science fry

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151173969

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): THE KRISTEMS HUNK. #FUCKsanta!/STEAM_0:0:67973009

Reasons why you are reporting: I was leaving spawn and this cop started to shoot me with a stun gun to arrest me. I acted in defense and I was fined with Attacking kris when he had no reason to arrest me in the first place.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/D4gEP_9cTZ4

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10765-rda-report/
Share on other sites

He should not have attempted to arrest you in spawn, even though you did have a weapon out and were swinging it at that pole. It doesn’t look like this guy knows how to play a CP very well and doesn’t even know how to arrest someone. I will have a talk with them when I see them and depending on the outcome I may issue a warn as well. Thanks for the report.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10765-rda-report/#findComment-73718
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...