It's cold in here(._.) Posted February 1, 2019 Share Posted February 1, 2019 This thread we can share our recipes, my favorite is plate and poop, which makes you large. Also let's see if we can get all numbers Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10670-cooking/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tomlec Posted February 6, 2019 Share Posted February 6, 2019 Good idea bcs i dont know a single recipe that actualy do something Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10670-cooking/#findComment-73393 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tass Posted February 6, 2019 Share Posted February 6, 2019 Good idea bcs i dont know a single recipe that actualy do something I would just experiment on a the chef job if you dont know anything. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10670-cooking/#findComment-73398 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bunziix Posted February 7, 2019 Share Posted February 7, 2019 Yea to be honest I don’t think many people will share there recipes. it’s a pain in the ass to experiment with recipes and I doubt people will just give away hour space of work. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10670-cooking/#findComment-73436 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Canadian Array Posted February 8, 2019 Share Posted February 8, 2019 The only recipe I know is Rannar herbs and snape grass :cool: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10670-cooking/#findComment-73490 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts