Noval Posted January 2, 2016 Share Posted January 2, 2016 I had ~6 blowtorches 3 in my bank and 3-4 in my inventory and they were gone today( Had them last night) any clue to what happened? others still have them. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1046-lots-of-items-from-inventory-and-bank-missing/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted January 2, 2016 Share Posted January 2, 2016 I used them all as my dildo. Look at my signature. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1046-lots-of-items-from-inventory-and-bank-missing/#findComment-5374 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Noval Posted January 2, 2016 Author Share Posted January 2, 2016 Nice. Also I checked and like half my fun shit is missing ( I have pictures of what was in my bank and invo before it happened if there is a way I can get it back.) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1046-lots-of-items-from-inventory-and-bank-missing/#findComment-5379 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted January 2, 2016 Share Posted January 2, 2016 Nice. Also I checked and like half my fun shit is missing ( I have pictures of what was in my bank and invo before it happened if there is a way I can get it back.) I didn't touch inventories at all so I have no clue what happened. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1046-lots-of-items-from-inventory-and-bank-missing/#findComment-5380 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glaze Posted January 2, 2016 Share Posted January 2, 2016 My Force Emitter is gone too Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1046-lots-of-items-from-inventory-and-bank-missing/#findComment-5383 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now