wefhwefbgiwervh Posted November 21, 2018 Share Posted November 21, 2018 I've seen a lot of people like north and jawson have custom models in the cc editor. do I need to donate to get my own or be a friend of sugars? I've spent $45 on sugar dollars. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10220-cc-character-models/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
SwaVe Posted November 21, 2018 Share Posted November 21, 2018 I've seen a lot of people like north and jawson have custom models in the cc editor. do I need to donate to get my own or be a friend of sugars? I've spent $45 on sugar dollars. You can contact Sugar on his discord, Sugar Tits#9645 or on the TitsRP discord here: https://discord.gg/NfQ993D Simply ask him you'd like to buy a custom model with in-game money or suga dollars, which ever one you would like to spend. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10220-cc-character-models/#findComment-70649 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 21, 2018 Share Posted November 21, 2018 it costs 60 usd worth of suga dollas rn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10220-cc-character-models/#findComment-70651 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts