Spectator room and rope tool

Daegos

recently the light tool made a return which i am very pleased to see it again, but i thought the rope tool would be nice too. we could use it to make cool pictures or wires to decorate bases, its just a thought. i would like to see some sort of spectator room or camera for the rdm arena. with the camera it would show the POV of the person with the most kills.

Rope tool can be minged a lot and cause a lot of server lag the spectator room sounds cool but don’t know if it would be implemented or used a lot cause why would u want to watch someone kill people

Are you talking about the normal rope tool this could make a mess around the map and cause a lot and I don’t think we would be able to see who placed the rope either..

But the spectator idea I like because this could show the actual person and spectate them on a screen in the rdm zone. :)

If you want to make art or something with the rope tool, you can do that in single player on a prop and advanced duplicate it and paste it onto the server.

This way, the actual rope entities don't exist and it is just 1 single prop (It won't lag out the server)