Bounty Hunter/Hitman/Sniffy Lockpick

HolyTacoCat64

Bounty Hunters should get lockpicks because it would help increase their effectiveness. Some players like to house in a base and stay there just to farm. This makes the bounty hunter job less interesting because bounty hunters have no way of getting into the base if their target stays in a base. I suggest that bounty hunters get lockpicks so that they are able to reach their target behind closed doors and so that they dont have to wait alot of time just so that the player comes out of their base which they rarely do anyway. 

This should go the same with Hitmen and with Mr.Sniffy.

Or possibly bounty hunters get some sort of battering ram for only the person they are hunting. I think that would be better for the roleplay aspect. Hitman yeah I understand why you would want a lockpick so I wouldn't be mad about that being implemented as you are actually hunting someone and going into their homes would be a form of hunting. But sniffy on the other hand I don't think really needs a lockpick even though he does get a target like a hitman.

Or possibly bounty hunters get some sort of battering ram for only the person they are hunting. I think that would be better for the roleplay aspect. Hitman yeah I understand why you would want a lockpick so I wouldn't be mad about that being implemented as you are actually hunting someone and going into their homes would be a form of hunting. But sniffy on the other hand I don't think really needs a lockpick even though he does get a target like a hitman.

I agree with this.

Yea you can buy battering rams, lock picks, keypad crackers, and other raiding tools or get them from a processor. If you really wanted to raid the base for the bounty u can probably buy some raiding tools and do it

I think you can buy lockpicks and keypad crackers from the black market dealer. shouldnt have to spawn with it

That would require a black market dealer or the black market dealer job being free. I dont think that bounty hunters should have to rely on that

they also shouldnt have to be able to get into bases, lockpicks, keypad crackers, blowtorches and c4 can all be bought to help the bounty hunter and they dont need to buy it as the bounty hunter, maybe prebuy materials and then do your thing, theres an inventory for a reason