Shop Clerks [ For Future Updates ]

Knifu Waifu

So basically this is going to be a filler suggestion for larger and bigger ones.

What this suggestion entails is that two new entities for storing money will be made. A Cash register and a "Small Vault".

The cash register is going to be used ( if the player wants ) to store money made from purchases ( Gun dealer, medic, etc...)

And the Small Vault can hold a maximum of 150k and is made for just storing money.

A new Emote will also be included in this the "Surrender" emote which will put your hands above your head and it will be kept there until you click it again.

Bye Bye.

It would be interesting however to have a cash register that shows how much business an RP shop or even a real shop (gun dealer for instance) makes. If you could own a shop and put down a register that when users want to buy money lets say they put the money into the register, you give them what they purchase and by doing so you get more money  by leaving it in the register and collecting later rather than directly taking the money from the player. It would give you a risk / reward factor as users can come in and raid to steal your money from the register but if you hold onto it you get more? (This may be difficult due to the extremely violent nature of raiding...user comes in and sbc cannons my ass to steal my 5000 from my register for instance) However I could see it possibly working out, interesting concept.