SWOLE PATROL (accepting applications)

Rubik

SWOLE PATROL

About Us

We are a small, tight-knit group of friends looking to be the best and get lots of XP. We work together to climb the ranks faster. SWOLE PATROL has been a gang since day one and we will never stop getting money. If you're interested in getting rich quick and aren't a minge you may submit an application below.

Disclaimer: this gang is not about flexing and going to war with everybody. We strictly exist to get money. 

If you shoot first we will bust back but we are not interested in feuds with other gangs. 

More Information

Talents: Balanced

Nice Guy, Fish Master, Precious Life, Experienced Cop 

Owner: Rubik

Application:

Name:

Favorite Job/Class:

Favorite way to get Money:

Do you have Discord?(we are trying to get our own discord role):

Any details about yourself that are worth knowing?:

• 1 month later...

Name: UnstableHobo

Favorite Job/Class:Master Thief/ Alien (both)

Favorite way to get Money: (old) Raiding (new) Making Meth

Do you have Discord?(we are trying to get our own discord role): No, I do not have discord.

Any details about yourself that are worth knowing?: I am a very kind person willing to base. My mic also doesn't work on Gmod so i use chat. also the new pig is cool. And youre cool rubik. It also says junior member, i have been playing for a long time, but i just never signed in.

Name:

Favorite Job/Class: Anything Raider, Or Money Producing

Favorite way to get Money: Anything that gets it fast, Meth, Printers, Mini Printers, Processors, ETC.

Do you have Discord?(we are trying to get our own discord role): Yes, Name is: Mr. Plant #5110

Any details about yourself that are worth knowing?: I Jerk off a lot, quite often too much thats what my family says because we have cum stains everywhere, also raid for fun, I'm a pretty solid player when it comes to base making and defense. Here for anything and everything, honestly I just want a CC super bad and it feels impossible to make money by myself. Thank you for your time viewing this I hope you have a great day

Name:Turtel

Favorite Job/Class:Bounty Hunter

Favorite way to get Money:Bounties or Cooking meth

Do you have Discord?(we are trying to get our own discord role):yea, mihi#2278

Any details about yourself that are worth knowing?: I also like using the custom class I have access to but I don’t base often. I am also on very often.