Bounty Hunter Suggestions

BRINGINGARMAGEDDON

Would you like to see this added to tits?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this added to tits?

With the new bounty hunter perks being released I have a couple suggestions to make the job even more fun since I had a blast playing him today.

+ Making it so you get a set value or more depending on the size of the bounty, say 500$ or 1/4 of the bounty if its 4k or more.

+ Making Bad Boy Finder work with Bounty Hunter (would be kind of cool imo, could rp as a high risk target bounty hunter with this perk).

+ Make the percentage to get a list much better

+ Make it so you can capture people with bounties dead or alive;

* Add a system similar to batman where you can cuff/nonlethal an unsuspecting target and fine/arrest them like a cop would. This would make more sense since bounty hunters irl don't just kill people that have a bounty haha.

+After you kill your target, get rid of the cooldown. This way if you kill your target you shouldn't have to wait. This also makes it so it can't be abused to find easy to reach people.

link to my hitman suggestion thread: https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=10393

if he remembers our discussions, sugar plans to eventually make a legal bounty hunter job based on a court system and bail system which also need to be made at the same time. However, I assume its extremely low priority.

That actually sounds cool