joey123 ban appeal

Lil Dick

i am leting my voice be heard

Shut the heck up, I'll tolerate Joey talking since he got banned, and I'll tolerate kingpin since he's at least providing worthwhile comments but you are just being a rude idiot. So stop before I forum ban you.

and your not replying to me because im making a decent point and you have no argument against me, and even though ive proven that joey should not be banned you refuse to unban him

Ok fine what ever but what about the "alt" account theres no proof on both sides so will equal that there should not be a ban also I will say again WHILE MY BROTHER WAS SETTING UP MY MIC HE GOT BANNED THE ADMINS TOLD HIM TO TALK SO HE SET UP HIS MIC AND HE WAS BANNED HE EVEN SAID GIMME A SEC

And I also like how he says 1-4 days and you decide to pick the highest amount of days so you can get me out and use your powers to your advantage

Ok fine what ever but what about the "alt" account theres no proof on both sides so will equal that there should not be a ban also I will say again WHILE MY BROTHER WAS SETTING UP MY MIC HE GOT BANNED THE ADMINS TOLD HIM TO TALK SO HE SET UP HIS MIC AND HE WAS BANNED HE EVEN SAID GIMME A SEC

There was enough evidence dude... at first we didn't have the proof tht you were same ip, but the second you said that you were his brother, we had enough proof that you were the same, and for all we know, you could've been installing a voice mod...

then get him here, i want to talk to him so i can prove him wrong, or maybe he's scared to unban him because ive proven him wrong.

YOU HAVE NOT PROVEN ANYTHING, and also do you not see in the photo that he is offline? Besides he never logs in on the forums. :/

yea well for all you know MY BROTHER WAS PLAYING NOT ME so stop one siding it and besides even if I was installing a voice mod cant you tell the difference between a 10 year old and a voice mod

why didn't you just wait for my brother to setup the mic and actually take the sit further into detail because I think 7 day banning someone shouldn't have a sit that's 2 minutes long

why didn't you just wait for my brother to setup the mic and actually take the sit further into detail because I think 7 day banning someone shouldn't have a sit that's 2 minutes long

Dude that entire sit was literally a joke. After you were gone half the 10 people standing around you were saying, "awww I wanted to hear his excuse." We knew it had to be you. A steam member with 10 hours of gmod, and only one person in their friends list (you)? Yes I banned you, and in fact saved you from further ridicule.

I personally think joey123 should just get perma banned this kid is a pure "Word i can't say" and he causes nothing but trouble. I barely even know the kid I just see him causing trouble day on day and acting like hes everything. Also if I missed something in the rest of this thread I kinda didn't read much all I read was the title and the first post.

I personally think joey123 should just get perma banned this kid is a pure "Word i can't say" and he causes nothing but trouble. I barely even know the kid I just see him causing trouble day on day and acting like hes everything. Also if I missed something in the rest of this thread I kinda didn't read much all I read was the title and the first post.

You are completely correct bb

I was banned for 4 days because I was a minge even though he followed me for 15 minutes and was running around stalking me and just making  me get mad and of course someone records me getting pissed off but that's not the point the main point is that how is me saying that a admins bad being a minge also I got my banned raised to 7 days because I got off and then my brother went on because hes new and I was just laying on my bed and as a joke he changes his name to joey12345 and I was screaming at him because I was saying that he was going to get himself banned for alting and so my brother doesn't have a mic but I have one so he gets called into a sit about alting and my brothers typing I don't have a mic hold on im getting my brothers (my mic) and right as he says hold on im setting it up because (I have a blue snowball you need to actually calibrate it and shit) but as im helping him calibrate it he gets banned and my banned got raised to 7 days please 

Honestly, i agree with Joey123. I think this is an outrageous ban that was provoked not by the perpetrator, but by the person of greatest power, which in this situation was  the reporter. Personally, i have never met agreements with Joey, but i believe that the ban was not (and i daresay) ,"reasonable" , or "necessary". Although the original report was partially unintelligible, i realize that the suspect of "stalking" joey was the real wrong doer, and although joey did minge, he perpetrator did annoy him to great amounts and sustained the offence for over 10 minutes. The extra ban time was also not necessary, because the moderators must have assumed joey was alting, when in reality it wasn't pure alting, but just another account created by a sibling with a similar name. I believe the whole situation was misunderstood and overlooked, and not enough time was put in to figure out what happened in actuality, but not in what a moderator pictured inside his mind. In short, Joey123 has the right to be unbanned.

-Kris Krinkles