jman_jd10 Posted August 27, 2018 Share Posted August 27, 2018 server is a joke was banned for 24 hours for shooting at someone not killing who rdmed now keep in mind i called a admin before i shot at them and no one came and nothing happen to him well mean now saying this earlier i was rdmed by a admin becuase when i called a admin he was the person who tped me now keep in mind i have 6 videos of admin abuse i will be uploading and if this post gets deleted so be it il leave it be becuase i point will be proven keep in mind in the ban message the admin insulted me person who it was, was GN Issac Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9523-what-a-joke/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
samma Posted August 27, 2018 Share Posted August 27, 2018 I mean, you could always make a ban appeal or a report Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9523-what-a-joke/#findComment-66237 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted August 27, 2018 Share Posted August 27, 2018 So let me say what happen I hear this guy saying I’m going to go rdm the guy that rdm me. I follow him and it’s a base built my umbak for fishing. Be advised this is aloud. So I’m there and he goes and blast his gun at omg touka And I grab him and jail him. After that I asked him why and he said because he rdm me and I told him it wasn’t rdm You where in there base it’s aloud . I banned him for Irdm and in most of my ban appeal I always but bye nerd If I offended you In anyway im sorry I would love to see the admin abuse plz show some evidence. I’m going to close this cuz You posted this to cause drama so if you want to make a repot or ban appeal plz do . Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9523-what-a-joke/#findComment-66238 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts