Why was I banned for killing one player?

Drift_Fosewell

Well this will be probably the worst review of this server has to see. Admin disrespect players (not helping players who dont know how to do certain things), they have no clue how to run a server no clue how to detect when a player is being RDM'ed or not. I was killed by a "Pedophile" about 3 times in spawn, Nobody was there to see. I am constantly seeing racist music being played out of "boomboxes". I have no clue why the staff does nothing to help with this outrage. I don't care that I'm banned for 7 whole days for killing one player after VERY rudely calling me horrific name. Will I recommend people to play on your server? No, I will discourage people from looking at the name of this server for i find it very kid like. Also Banned for Disrespecting an admin? Your not my fucking mom. If i want to call your a retard because you think your a powerful keyboard wizard who knows how to do /ban on Gmod server then I will say what I want. Your staff has no clue how to control killing in spawn no clue how to stop the racist music being played so i will never play this server or any of my friends again.   -∞/10 Dont make me have to make another review on your shitty servers. :@ :@

Please fully read this post. The discussion section is not the place for rants. Please supply name of the staff member, along with a photo of the ban screen and I guarantee you we will do something about it. Firstly we will most likely check to see if it was truly only one person you killed. If pedophiles had been killing in spawn it is your duty to use @ chat (use @ “message”), this will inform a staff member, and they will come to assist you. As for the boombox, people are allowed to play the music that they want, if it bothering you severely, then do /advert warning 1, then so on until you reach warning 3, then blast off their heads (note this only applies if they are following you, don’t chase them and warn them.) Don’t judge the server off a single staff members poor job, we are a great community once you get to know us. If you are found to be innocent, you will most likely be unbanned. Finally, please consider using a recorder such as FRAPS, Dxtory, OBS, or Shadowplay (Nvidea GPU), to record everything. We require reports to have evidence simply because we cannot just the take the word of a person with which that word cannot be verified using the logs (voice chat). I trust that Sugar (the owner) will review this case within an hour or less.

Like Nova said you have to use "@" to talk to actual staff. Staff are real people to you know, so their trying to play the server they actually enjoy also, hence the reason they came mod. We are not Bots flying around the area looking your issues, like if I looked at kill logs and I teleport every one I saw in logs that killed people probably 6-7 out of 10 people would have a valid RP reason. And yeah you heard the rest from the Nova and Ospevon, blah re-post this in the correct section, blah blah, use template, blah blah

Well this will be probably the worst review of this server has to see. Admin disrespect players (not helping players who dont know how to do certain things), they have no clue how to run a server no clue how to detect when a player is being RDM'ed or not. I was killed by a "Pedophile" about 3 times in spawn, Nobody was there to see. I am constantly seeing racist music being played out of "boomboxes". I have no clue why the staff does nothing to help with this outrage. I don't care that I'm banned for 7 whole days for killing one player after VERY rudely calling me horrific name. Will I recommend people to play on your server? No, I will discourage people from looking at the name of this server for i find it very kid like. Also Banned for Disrespecting an admin? Your not my fucking mom. If i want to call your a retard because you think your a powerful keyboard wizard who knows how to do /ban on Gmod server then I will say what I want. Your staff has no clue how to control killing in spawn no clue how to stop the racist music being played so i will never play this server or any of my friends again.   -∞/10 Dont make me have to make another review on your shitty servers. :@ :@ 

Are you like the fucking Yelp Reviewer for Gmod Servers? Seems like you just don't know how to act / control yourself. Call for an admin for god sakes and don't assume an admin / moderator was watching or looking because we will NOT respond to a death unless someone calls RDM. If you're so upset about playing on a Gmod server named "TitsRP" which is ran on a game called Garrys' Mod with a gamemode made for 12 - 16 year olds then I don't know why you're playing DarkRP in the first place.

Is calling staff members "retards" going to solve your issue? We are all human / players too. Our staff does so much a day it's insane so don't for a second think that your issue is above everyone elses.

Here, I have a video of me telling you what you should do. Goodbye.

[video=youtube]