Jump to content

Recommended Posts

At around 2mins (just at the beginning of when he was leaving) he just looked around and breaching charged the door without a advert. Breaching charging a door/lockpicking/keypad cracking IS RAIDING.


Before these incidents happened, Isaac reported me for raiding bank without an advert and tass took the case. I didn't know I couldn't raid the bank without an advert because the bank is pretty new and I didn't know bank rules because I had just came back from vacation. At that time I did raid without an advert, but this happened like maybe 20 minutes before this new incident. In the new incident, I didn't try to raid or raid at all as you will see in the video.  Read closely, it says "before this incident happened", I got a verbal from tass at that time for ACTUALLY RAIDING without an advert. This incident I am reporting wasn't a raid.

 

 

I gave you a verbal as I knew you came back from vacation which I could have warned you then and there.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9371-report-on-tass/page/2/#findComment-65342
Share on other sites

Wanted, Isaac did probably purposefully do this. He knew I wasn't raiding he just wanted to get revenge because I reported him for adverting rewards for RDMing me. He saw me breach the EXIT door of the bank because I was trying to get out after I was trying to invest. But, he decided to report me because he was pissed.

But again, that's not what the report was about.


Walter, I just didn't think about it at time because I didn't know if Isaac would respond or not, or just leave me in there locked in. As a demolitionist, I just got an instinct to use the breach charge to get out of the bank. Walter, either way, I am seen NOT RAIDING. So whatever method I used to get out doesn't really matter.


Nilpfred, I had no intention of raiding. I breached a door to EXIT his bank because he locked me in while I was investing.

-----------------------

Walter, the video shows I had no intention of raiding whatsoever. Tass saying that breachcharging for any purpose is raiding is just absurd. I am seen clearly trying to exit the bank after investing, but I find that the doors are locked, so I use the method of breaching.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9371-report-on-tass/page/2/#findComment-65344
Share on other sites

Wanted, Isaac did probably purposefully do this. He knew I wasn't raiding he just wanted to get revenge because I reported him for adverting rewards for RDMing me. He saw me breach the EXIT door of the bank because I was trying to get out after I was trying to invest. But, he decided to report me because he was pissed.

But again, that's not what the report was about.


Walter, I just didn't think about it at time because I didn't know if Isaac would respond or not, or just leave me in there locked in. As a demolitionist, I just got an instinct to use the breach charge to get out of the bank. Walter, either way, I am seen NOT RAIDING. So whatever method I used to get out doesn't really matter.


Nilpfred, I had no intention of raiding. I breached a door to EXIT his bank because he locked me in while I was investing.

 

 

Breaching carge / Lockpicking / Keypad cracking a door is RAIDING

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9371-report-on-tass/page/2/#findComment-65347
Share on other sites

For you, Tass. "Definition of Raiding: Having the intent to invade another person's home. Whether you're being harmful or not, trespassing someone else's house should be considered a raid." This is pulled from the motd.

And if you try to say that I was "trespassing", the bank was a public place for people to invest and I wasn't raiding as the video shows. I was investing, but found that all the doors were locked by Isaac while I had been investing, before I was, or after.


All I want is to have my warn removed because I was clearly not raiding at all as the video shows. I had no intent of raiding, nor did I show signs of trying to do so. I was INVESTING.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9371-report-on-tass/page/2/#findComment-65348
Share on other sites

For you, Tass. "Definition of Raiding: Having the intent to invade another person's home. Whether you're being harmful or not, trespassing someone else's house should be considered a raid." This is pulled from the motd.

And if you try to say that I was "trespassing", the bank was a public place for people to invest and I wasn't raiding as the video shows. I was investing, but found that all the doors were locked by Isaac while I had been investing, before I was, or after.

 

Then why not ASK before raiding

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9371-report-on-tass/page/2/#findComment-65349
Share on other sites

I was not "raiding", I was trying to get out of his bank because he intentionally locked me in while I was investing. I didn't ask because I didn't think isaac would respond because he's a dick, and had tried to fuck with me countless times before this. Breach charging to get out of a public place someone LOCKED you in is not raiding.

 

All I want is to have my warn removed because I was clearly not raiding at all as the video shows. I had no intent of raiding, nor did I show signs of trying to do so. I was INVESTING.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9371-report-on-tass/page/2/#findComment-65350
Share on other sites

I was not "raiding", I was trying to get out of his bank because he intentionally locked me in while I was investing. I didn't ask because I didn't think isaac would respond because he's a dick, and had tried to fuck with me countless times before this. Breach charging to get out of a public place someone LOCKED you in is not raiding.

 

All I want is to have my warn removed because I was clearly not raiding at all as the video shows. I had no intent of raiding, nor did I show signs of trying to do so. I was INVESTING.

 

 

The video shows you blowing up a breaching charge on a door which is RAIDING.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9371-report-on-tass/page/2/#findComment-65351
Share on other sites

One more time for you Tass,  "Definition of Raiding: Having the intent to invade another person's home. Whether you're being harmful or not, trespassing someone else's house should be considered a raid.". No where here does it say that if you have a breach charge and breach charge to exit a place, it's raiding.


I was not "raiding", I was trying to get out of his bank because he intentionally locked me in while I was investing. I didn't ask because I didn't think isaac would respond because he's a dick, and had tried to fuck with me countless times before this. Breach charging to get out of a public place someone LOCKED you in is not raiding.

 

All I want is to have my warn removed because I was clearly not raiding at all as the video shows. I had no intent of raiding, nor did I show signs of trying to do so. I was INVESTING.

 

 

The video shows you blowing up a breaching charge on a door which is RAIDING.

That's not raiding. I had no intent of raiding, did not raid at all, and simply was trying to invest but Walter had decided to lock me in and report me for a pitty reason. He knew I wasn't raiding but wanted to fuck with me. I was NOT raiding at all. i tried to get out because he intentionally locked me in.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9371-report-on-tass/page/2/#findComment-65352
Share on other sites

One more time for you Tass,  "Definition of Raiding: Having the intent to invade another person's home. Whether you're being harmful or not, trespassing someone else's house should be considered a raid.". No where here does it say that if you have a breach charge and breach charge to exit a place, it's raiding.


I was not "raiding", I was trying to get out of his bank because he intentionally locked me in while I was investing. I didn't ask because I didn't think isaac would respond because he's a dick, and had tried to fuck with me countless times before this. Breach charging to get out of a public place someone LOCKED you in is not raiding.

 

All I want is to have my warn removed because I was clearly not raiding at all as the video shows. I had no intent of raiding, nor did I show signs of trying to do so. I was INVESTING.

 

 

The video shows you blowing up a breaching charge on a door which is RAIDING.

That's not raiding. I had no intent of raiding, did not raid at all, and simply was trying to invest but Walter had decided to lock me in and report me for a pitty reason. He knew I wasn't raiding but wanted to fuck with me. I was NOT raiding at all. i tried to get out because he intentionally locked me in.

 

Walter decided to lock you in

 

Maybe ask first

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/9371-report-on-tass/page/2/#findComment-65353
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...