Model POV glitch and people abusing it alrdy

North Bear

Bug

Description: Model pov glitch makes you basically a walhacker that can invade bases easilly.

How to reproduce: Change classes and it randomly happens. Possibly viewheight difference being weird or viewheight not being detected so it goes to its nullpoint.

Priority: Very high

Footage

Me all of the sudden being in the glitch after switching classes. Also testing out hitbox on guy below. I went from panda to chloe, both basically same height.

Slayer getting rdmed by someone who had the opposite effect, view point being above him.

https://gyazo.com/fea459cff7b446eb35142d9a9968b17f

1. Why do people think being a terrorist underground is ok as they have to be on the streets (but besides the point)

2. There is a like grate or whatever on the road next to PD he probably shot from there.

3. Its the models or at least I think its the models.

It was not the position of the grate I got told and point three, thats kinda what I am saying.. since the viewheight update this keeps happening and people abuse it.

I didn't think the terrorist job would have that view problem though. I thought it would have only been CC's and certain models. As the Shygal model lowers my view below the surface along with the Tracer model I have. But the Hunter model is completely fine and I don't have view problems with.