Suggestions

Rigbe

Howdy here is a list of things ive been thinking of.

First thing is pretty simple; increase the price of selling a bunch of the trashy items in titsrp. I know its not a huge deal but like landmines for 834$ or some of the other junky items should go for just a little bit more. (Tranq m9, bludgeons, blundergats, landmines, etc)

Add an option while in jail to press license plates (a little mini game that involves being actively doing something while in jail to decrease your time) I have seen this in PurgeRP? I think and it was pretty cool take a 4 min jailtime and shred off 2 minutes because you were actively playing instead of just going afk to play a game. You also got a very tiny bit of cash just as an extra hey..maybe this is worth it.

Going to suggest this again as I believe Umbak mentioned it at some point and its on my mind now. There was a server I played that the mayor had random questions come up every 10-15 minutes that he got to choose one of two options in a scenario. EX: A bridge is in desperate need of repairs but the police department also needs some of its locks fixed. Which do you put your budget into? If you choose the PD locks then they wont randomly unlock, but the bridge collapses. If you choose the bridge the bridge stays in tact but the locks on the pd randomly unlock a few. (Just an idea)

Add more fish to fish up and maybe add tokens that can be fished up. Id like to randomly 1-10000 fish see a vip token fished that would be wild but im leaning more towards like metal tokens, wood, proc, and mini prints.

Add more items to the restaurant owner so he can make some actual food. I know this is cool and all and im super biased because i love running a restaurant but sometimes people ask for actual food and i give them like...a carrot and a cabbage when they wanted bacon and eggs. I know there are a few packs out there that offer food props maybe it would involve some work but I think people would enjoy the immersion a bit more.

Off of that idea I would like to bring back up Cynthia's suggestion in discord to add more roleplay items. My suggestion a while back was maybe add CSGO map resources? They look good, and pretty much everyone in this day and age has CSGO or they could most likely just like CSS download the resources. (Or again there are packs online that offer roleplay items like desks, phones, computers, decoration, plants, beds, kitchen items, and other things.

Make it so when you get killed instead of a death cam it focuses on your body in first person, eyes closing fading to black.

Ill probly have more at some point. Let me know your thoughts.

• Like 1