Give me your worst!

Presiii

tbh i fucking hate it when theres obviosly many staff members on or you can clearly see one completely free BUt Yet it Still TAke THree FUCking Years to get a Sit or Even A mass Rdmer Banned OR SOme sHit LIke WHy are you Even Here you Cuck whyy are you Even Staff Do something You dick -me to every staff member <3 OR maybe when something is so FUCKking simple yet the Staff member doesa The FUcking opposite of whats Suppossed to be OR like WAhn a Staff member Warns them Self For Something JUST so they CAn fucking Do it like WTf,, <<3,#<333<33

This was back when the server was still doing the old style of cooking meth (The simpler one, when all the meth tools were free)

My friends Dylan (Dman), Alex (Vegas) and Tra (WorldWarTra) and I had around 8 pets working in a warehouse making meth for me. At one point, two men, who were pissed at me in general because I called an admin on a FailRaid, tried raiding us. After breaking through the front door, the two men were brutally cornered and assaulted by all the pets. We cooked meth for 6 straight hours that night, and made around 1.7 million. It was a glorious day :3