Ospevon Posted December 8, 2015 Share Posted December 8, 2015 SO I FUCKING REFRESHED MY PAGE AND THE PROFILE PICTURES CHANGED IN CIRCLES THIS IS SO FECKIN AMAZING! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/910-circles/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Fast Turtle Posted December 8, 2015 Share Posted December 8, 2015 Google+ taking YouTube over now FORUMS! What's next pornhub?? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/910-circles/#findComment-4598 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted December 8, 2015 Share Posted December 8, 2015 did sugar change it back, fk u asshole I GUESS MY WINDOWS PC AT COLLEGE DONT SUPPORT NO CIRCLES Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/910-circles/#findComment-4599 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted December 8, 2015 Author Share Posted December 8, 2015 did sugar change it back, fk u asshole I GUESS MY WINDOWS PC AT COLLEGE DONT SUPPORT NO CIRCLES WHY IS YOURS A FUCKING OVAL!!???!?!?!?!?!?!?! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/910-circles/#findComment-4600 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted December 8, 2015 Share Posted December 8, 2015 Crt thought the whitespace on the avatars was silly so I said to myself "Circle" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/910-circles/#findComment-4601 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now