Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Danny

Your ingame (discord?) name: DannyIsHere

Why were you banned?: I have ZERO clue

Why should you be unbanned?: Honestly i have no clue what happened here. I was fucking around when t1k was doing stupid shit and just putting popcorn emotes in the chat and then it was over, T1k had gotten banned and i had directed a insult to t1k saying "see you later fucker" or something like that and i got banned. Also some other dumbass was banned and i don't know who it was. This was also back when the "rigbe was a pedo" shit was going on (sorry for that.) 

Who banned you? Sugar

Evidence: (this was like a month ago)

 

(you guys need to make a discord ban appeal format, please)

 

 

I'm also going to say to knifu and rigbe, I'm fucking sorry. I was an absolute cunt to you guys and i hope you both can forgive me. I understand if you guys don't but i just want to get this shit over with and stop with the bullshit. They might not see this but damn well to that shit. 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8992-discord-ban-appeal-i-guess/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...