[DC]Bill Freeman[DDG] Posted July 13, 2018 Share Posted July 13, 2018 alot of you ask your self everyday are traps gay =Traps Men how wear women Stuff..Mostle Anime Shit.. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8940-are-traps-gay/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azria Posted July 13, 2018 Share Posted July 13, 2018 If I had a quarter for every time this question has been asked on THIS server. I'd be able to afford a model and weapon and food to keep myself alive. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8940-are-traps-gay/#findComment-62855 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yoro Posted July 13, 2018 Share Posted July 13, 2018 Traps are INDEED gay smh. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8940-are-traps-gay/#findComment-62858 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted July 13, 2018 Share Posted July 13, 2018 its definitely a feminine quality but they dont really HAVE to be gay.. I would assume most of them are very gay. I'm more impressed that someone actually knows what a trap is instead of confusing them with trannies and futa. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8940-are-traps-gay/#findComment-62862 Share on other sites More sharing options...
[DC]Bill Freeman[DDG] Posted July 13, 2018 Author Share Posted July 13, 2018 If I had a quarter for every time this question has been asked on THIS server. I'd be able to afford a model and weapon and food to keep myself alive. Sorry, I Had To Know... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8940-are-traps-gay/#findComment-62883 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lunartique Posted July 14, 2018 Share Posted July 14, 2018 The Dick makes them cuter Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8940-are-traps-gay/#findComment-62903 Share on other sites More sharing options...
[DC]Bill Freeman[DDG] Posted July 15, 2018 Author Share Posted July 15, 2018 Traps are INDEED gay smh. We Got A Winner! You Get...*Run's Away* Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8940-are-traps-gay/#findComment-62960 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Booper Scooper Posted July 15, 2018 Share Posted July 15, 2018 [video=youtube] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8940-are-traps-gay/#findComment-62965 Share on other sites More sharing options...
[DC]Bill Freeman[DDG] Posted July 15, 2018 Author Share Posted July 15, 2018 [video=youtube] lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8940-are-traps-gay/#findComment-62966 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted July 15, 2018 Share Posted July 15, 2018 are you only asking this because ur a trap? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8940-are-traps-gay/#findComment-62967 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts