I'm back and better than ever

Mr Bosco The Dovahbear" timestamp="1529584238"]

u did it so everyone would forget the bad rep you got for trying to scam

What? No one had any bad rep with me except you (If you're Isaac) because I never actually tried to scam him.

That’s fucking horse shit and you know it, you tried to take 750k from someone and only gave it back because people flamed you and started targeting you for being a bitch, he even said you tried to scam him.

What? No one had any bad rep with me except you (If you're Isaac) because I never actually tried to scam him.

That’s fucking horse shit and you know it, you tried to take 750k from someone and only gave it back because people flamed you and started targeting you for being a bitch, he even said you tried to scam him.

Okay then, who, and when?

Mr Bosco The Dovahbear" timestamp="1529613686"]

I am tired of you constantly harassing me with this shit. Every time I am on the server, if I say ANYTHING, even when I say nothing, I kill you during a raid "Oh look I got killed by a scammer." You are legitimately just salty 24/7.

I am tired of you constantly harassing me with this shit. Every time I am on the server, if I say ANYTHING, even when I say nothing, I kill you during a raid "Oh look I got killed by a scammer." You are legitimately just salty 24/7.

Isaac-Today at 6:02 PM

@Tenebrae

that was you then right?

Tenebrae-Today at 6:02 PM

Hm?

Oh. "Bosco the Dovahbear"? @Isaac

Isaac-Today at 6:27 PM

yeah

didn't he try to scam u for torches

@Tenebrae

NEW MESSAGES

Tenebrae-Today at 6:34 PM

Yeah. then gave me my money back cause he "felt bad" when he really just didnt like everyone calling him a scammer.

this is why i dont scam. its bad for business.

Isaac-Today at 6:02 PM

@Tenebrae

that was you then right?

Tenebrae-Today at 6:02 PM

Hm?

Oh. "Bosco the Dovahbear"? @Isaac

Isaac-Today at 6:27 PM

yeah

didn't he try to scam u for torches

@Tenebrae

NEW MESSAGES

Tenebrae-Today at 6:34 PM

Yeah. then gave me my money back cause he "felt bad" when he really just didnt like everyone calling him a scammer.

this is why i dont scam. its bad for business.

When? And no, no one gave me bad rep for it. No -1 reps or anything. Look in my rep, one was a joke and the other was by peanut. on the server my rep is +6 or something. And you realize if I DID, which I don't remember doing (I have like no money and I don't have torches cause I rarely raid) perhaps it would have been the people telling me I was an asshole for doing it that made me feel bad, hm? I don't care about my server rep and you know that, I start shit with everyone if I think they are wrong.

Mr Bosco The Dovahbear" timestamp="1529636074"]

When? And no, no one gave me bad rep for it. No -1 reps or anything. Look in my rep, one was a joke and the other was by peanut. on the server my rep is +6 or something. And you realize if I DID, which I don't remember doing (I have like no money and I don't have torches cause I rarely raid) perhaps it would have been the people telling me I was an asshole for doing it that made me feel bad, hm? I don't care about my server rep and you know that, I start shit with everyone if I think they are wrong.

you do understand that ur -reps aren't what I mean. you did scam tenebrae and the only reason you "paid him back" was so you could try and get people off your back for scamming. cut the bullshit scammer boy.

you do understand that ur -reps aren't what I mean. you did scam tenebrae and the only reason you "paid him back" was so you could try and get people off your back for scamming. cut the bullshit scammer boy.

I know it isn't what you meant, but if it was big enough of an issue where I left the server because of it (I logged 5+ hours a day at the time), don't you think I would have had at least ONE -rep for scamming? Cause I don't. I really don't, go ahead, check.

Mr Bosco The Dovahbear" timestamp="1529636710"]

I know it isn't what you meant, but if it was big enough of an issue where I left the server because of it (I logged 5+ hours a day at the time), don't you think I would have had at least ONE -rep for scamming? Cause I don't. I really don't, go ahead, check.

could have tenebrae come and say something if you want kek

Mr Bosco The Dovahbear" timestamp="1529636710"]

could have tenebrae come and say something if you want kek

Completely ignored my point. We aren't arguing about that. We are arguing about the reason I left. I didn't leave cause everyone hated me, cause no one hated me, hence the reason my rep is positive and no -reps for scamming