Glitched Building at Spawn?

[HFG]Crimson

What in the freak? Possibly a prop spammer? What are the lua errors you're getting

Not sure, honestly. I was kind of engrossed with keeping up my business in-game which had 25 locations. Which I was kicked out for having too many Lua errors with I believe a few other individuals (Completely losing my business .-.). The admins were unable to see the building.

I know that there are users that are able to use the console in order to spawn blacklisted objects such as that one which could mess up the server.

Oh you're Crimson. Yea, I just checked error logs and your name is everywhere. It may be your game to be honest. Did you recently join a server and then join into this one? That can mess it up sometimes. Either way some of the issues you caused I will be fixing in tomorrow morning's reset!

3132c20a19944e56848a48e89c5f91ea.png

Oh you're Crimson. Yea, I just checked error logs and your name is everywhere. It may be your game to be honest. Did you recently join a server and then join into this one? That can mess it up sometimes. Either way some of the issues you caused I will be fixing in tomorrow morning's reset!

No, to be honest. I joined this server after I pulled up Garry's mod. So that's a bit odd!

Thanks for the support btw.

From what i'm seeing from that screenshot is, Gandalf must've hit me with his magic while I was doing something in the business panel which therefore messing up a few scripts and resulting in crashing my game. I know that my business panel was acting odd at certain times too.

What in the freak? Possibly a prop spammer? What are the lua errors you're getting?

How can a prop spammer spawn THAT? I've never seen a prop like it!

If anyone finds out how to mass spawn that, well, RIP server!

Glaze" timestamp="1448796377"]

What in the freak? Possibly a prop spammer? What are the lua errors you're getting?

How can a prop spammer spawn THAT? I've never seen a prop like it!

If anyone finds out how to mass spawn that, well, RIP server!

It's the quality of a skybox prop (low res, not too geometrically complex) but very large...

It's also the model that they use in one of the businesses, so it could have something to do with that, as he said.