Jump to content

[HFG]Crimson

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by [HFG]Crimson

  1. No, to be honest. I joined this server after I pulled up Garry's mod. So that's a bit odd! Thanks for the support btw. From what i'm seeing from that screenshot is, Gandalf must've hit me with his magic while I was doing something in the business panel which therefore messing up a few scripts and resulting in crashing my game. I know that my business panel was acting odd at certain times too.
  2. Not sure, honestly. I was kind of engrossed with keeping up my business in-game which had 25 locations. Which I was kicked out for having too many Lua errors with I believe a few other individuals (Completely losing my business .-.). The admins were unable to see the building. I know that there are users that are able to use the console in order to spawn blacklisted objects such as that one which could mess up the server.
  3. Errr, What?
×
×
  • Create New...