get rid of unfun (Discussion Thread)

BRINGINGARMAGEDDON

LETS REMOVE THE ONE THING THAT CAN STOP 10 CP TEAM WITH SHITTY MAYORS

literally right here, its used as a way to remove mayors that people can't raid, it takes all the rp out of it. it's a shitty tool that can be abused easily.

Indeed. If a mayor is being shitty, kill them in the many ways you can try. Revolt, get a hit, raid the PD, mayor's assassin, call him to a sit and RDM him in it

unfun is supposed to be for like if a mayor has 5k fines and no jaywalking except on one street corner and always on lockdown and hobos are AOS or, worst of all, if he makes micspamming illegal. It isn't always passing now, but it passes easily even if the mayor is just trying to RP. The number is 35% now? I think just raising it even to 40 would be a little better since 50% resulted in me literally never seeing an unfun pass after the first two days it was added

LETS REMOVE THE ONE THING THAT CAN STOP 10 CP TEAM WITH SHITTY MAYORS

literally right here, its used as a way to remove mayors that people can't raid, it takes all the rp out of it. it's a shitty tool that can be abused easily.

Indeed. If a mayor is being shitty, kill them in the many ways you can try. Revolt, get a hit, raid the PD, mayor's assassin, call him to a sit and RDM him in it

unfun is supposed to be for like if a mayor has 5k fines and no jaywalking except on one street corner and always on lockdown and hobos are AOS or, worst of all, if he makes micspamming illegal. It isn't always passing now, but it passes easily even if the mayor is just trying to RP. The number is 35% now? I think just raising it even to 40 would be a little better since 50% resulted in me literally never seeing an unfun pass after the first two days it was added

I'd say 45% if it were to stay and not be totally stupid abuse