Levenaye Posted November 27, 2015 Share Posted November 27, 2015 So Mr.President...I told you to see about a person named Meth(something) about him breaking down your door with a knife on the Snoop Dog class, but you didn't do it and instead of talking to the person to see if he did it, you blamed me (even though you most likely heard knifing). If I took down the door, you would of heard a Stun stick and it would of taken 2 hits to take it down, not multiple. I didn't want to post this in the report admins/users section because I didn't want to get you in trouble or me making myself look like a lil shit. I tried multiple times to tell you to talk to the Meth person and see if he will be honest and for you to take down the false warn, but nope. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/847-one-job-president/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted November 27, 2015 Share Posted November 27, 2015 i'll remove them come back on Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/847-one-job-president/#findComment-4235 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now