I honestly dont understand what you want from my application

AceDiscounti

I spent 30 minutes on that first of all

I dont understand how you want me to handle these situations its not like they arehandled like this on the server anyways every scenario is wrong? when some guy hits me 1 one damage and he calls rdm and i see him call the sit nothing happens and theres like 6 mods on I WAS EVEN TOLD that single rdm sits CAN BE IGNORED, and how is the stinky butthole one wrong?

I dont get it its a stupid childish insult that should be ignored because more things are important. i can understand the i cant find a guy i have no idea how that one works and a situation like that has never happened.

I just honestly dont know what you want and I read the rules building with printers is bannable so why is that one wrong? is the time wrong? I dont get it you cant say stuffs wrong and not atleast give me some sort of guideline why it is because i cant learn then.

I tried to do it by handling every situation with a warning that didn't work i tried the theres more important things approach that didn't work either i just dont get what im suppose to put down.

Could you please give me some sort of guidelines or something ive read the rules constantly before every answer and used personal experience with other admins to see how they do their job And what I wrote is how it goes single rdm sits are ignored almost all of the time building with entites is always just a warn and 

the insult thing makes no damn sense.

I can understand if its a direct attack but its stinky butthole come on Moral of this post is please give me some help or guidelines so i can improve myself so I can stop wasting your time with these applications.

I really would love to be a mod on this server this is honestly the best server ive ever played on and i just feel like theres sits that need to be handled that are unhandled. So please just give me some guidelines or tell me what I did wrong and why its wrong PLEASE. Thank you and good day.

Your app is shorter than my cock. Tell every step that you will do and read over the motd

Insulting him by insulting yourself. :thinking:

How am I insulting him :thinking:

Your post is even longer than your unlimited liners.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Your 2-Unlimited Liners were all one sentence each, which in and of itself can have you denied. 30 MINUTES?? WELL GEE GOLLY GOSH GOD DARN DAMN!! Your application looks like it took you 20 seconds to fill in the most minimalist answers you could think of. Most people spend several hours or even DAYS writing a decent app, some even save it before posting and go through multiple drafts, like your teachers in school probably taught you when you were supposed to be learning how to write. Also, the way you would "handle" these situations, they are better off going unnoticed at that point. Use your brain, if you have one, and go look for the Guidelines instead of begging for them with duplicate sentences in a post that does in fact look like you put more effort into whining about denial than you did into applying or trying to learn how Staffing works. I shouldn't even be wasting my own time replying to this, but what can I say? I have a guilty pleasure...

First rule of thumb: If you want to be a staff on this server, then you have to be serious about becoming staff, you’re going to have to read over both the staff guidelines and message of the day (MOTD), as doing this will help you further your application. Don’t just submit your application in one day, take atleast 2 whole days editing it and proofreading it, correct any grammar that you see, make sure you have the correct answers and that it’s formatted well.

Second rule of thumb:  

Complaining about your Staff application being denied shows the staff you are impatient, foolish, and immature. I am not trying to insult you in this, merely trying to guide you. You can either take my word for it, or ignore this post. I’m trying to help you. You should not get lose control of your temper at all, controlling your temper and your emotions is a hard thing yes, however making a change in your thought process, meaning think before you do, something I wish I would have learned before I was demoted. The staff are not trying to make fun of you by denying you, they are doing it for your own good so you can learn from it, why do you think I was demoted?

In conclusion: 

• Believe in yourself, everyone has a chance to prove others wrong.
  • Make sure you spend a lot of time on your application, I spent 2 whole days on my most recent app that was accepted a while back, and I did not get a single -1. I’m not bragging, I’m just saying instead of complaining on the forums, do something about it.
  • If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on discord.