When calling a sit.

Cynoscion

Before you call for a sit ask yourself these questions.

Who am i reporting

Why am i reporting

Can i resolve this issue myself?

Note: Most people when they request a sit..are usually turds and use vulgar language in their report. I understand you may be upset but it is no reason to curse or call the other player you're reporting a faggot, it will not get your sit request accepted any faster.

You should also include some detail in your report, some information is better than none.

Good Example: Hey, I was rdmed by walter the assaulter. All i did was walk pass him and he gunned me down. I asked in ooc for his reason for killing me and he didn't respawn, i would like to take this to a sit.

Bad Example: Omfg this faggot named Walter killed me, ban his dumbass sssssjfuendhchendufjssjsdjdune

Granted in most cases your sit will be accepted or at least should be. There are some exceptions where a staff might not accept the sit(Afk, sit disappears after a minute while other staff are busy with currents sits). In this particular case its a rdm sit, some players might report for something that might be prioritized over your sit.

Example: Cold testicle is currently mass rdming players in the street and continues after he has been killed.

If your sit hasn't been accepted the first time you request for one i would suggest waiting 30 seconds to a 1 min before making another one, so that staff don't assume you are just spamming sit requests.  

Im sure someone could of explained this a little better than i did but i just wanted to set an example, since players seem to complain when staff don't take sits.

Ps. Walter is gay

Cold Testicles only