Ghost Posted April 25, 2018 Share Posted April 25, 2018 There will be a Public meeting this Saturday at 6pm EST all are welcome to share their opinions. You can state topics down below that I can personally bring up during the meeting or if you wish to wait untill the meeting you can do so. (There May be less of a chance of you question/suggestion being answered during the meeting as I can directly send these to sugar) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8343-public-service-announcement/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vaporeonn Posted April 25, 2018 Share Posted April 25, 2018 I personally have a few topics that should be brought up. First issue: The first issue I have been having on this server, as I have been playing on it for around a year now, is when users intentionally abuse smoke grenades and flash grenades. Although this is not a big issue, but it is annoying when a officer throws a smoke grenade or flash into a public hobo base just to try and lower the other person’s FPS. Keep in mind I am in class right now and will be updating my post on this. Second issue: [align=center] The next issue I would go over with the High Staff, and this may have been brought up before, the balance within the attackers and defenders. To make the server fun for everyone, you obviously are going to want a fine line between attacking and defending and a equal element. You don’t want to have one more powerful or weaker than the other, then raiding and basing will be unfun. I think this topic should be brought up as it plays as a key part in the server as a large majority of the server raids and bases from time to time.[/align] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8343-public-service-announcement/#findComment-59215 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diddles The DrunkRaccoon Posted April 25, 2018 Share Posted April 25, 2018 Nice suggestions grand keep up Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8343-public-service-announcement/#findComment-59222 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Posted April 25, 2018 Author Share Posted April 25, 2018 Let the mayor spawn an attack helicopter Personal favourite. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8343-public-service-announcement/#findComment-59228 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoooooABear Posted April 25, 2018 Share Posted April 25, 2018 Give terriost a nuke Let jugg back to normal speed and give him 10x speed while holding his minigun Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8343-public-service-announcement/#findComment-59248 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Umbak Klak Posted April 27, 2018 Share Posted April 27, 2018 Thank you for the suggestions AF_Grand I laughed many times on the real tho that dungeon boss sounds legit. and the whole "sugar npc" to explain some of the server's mechanics/systems as a sort of tutorial would actually be nice. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8343-public-service-announcement/#findComment-59328 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts