Mr.Krabs Posted April 14, 2018 Share Posted April 14, 2018 I just got back into gmod, and now my CC is gone. Also I heard about jobs that aren’t even in the game, Like venom and Spider-Man. Am I missing something? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8245-my-cc-is-gone/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted April 14, 2018 Share Posted April 14, 2018 Probably Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8245-my-cc-is-gone/#findComment-58587 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sticks Posted April 15, 2018 Share Posted April 15, 2018 You have to contact zeshthedoge or kotos to get it back. i thought they were the same person Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8245-my-cc-is-gone/#findComment-58613 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted April 18, 2018 Share Posted April 18, 2018 You have to contact zeshthedoge or kotos to get it back. i thought they were the same person No that is b dawg and k dawg. k dawg is actually back on the server with an alt, I'm surprise you even remember b dawg lol. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8245-my-cc-is-gone/#findComment-58775 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vaporeonn Posted April 18, 2018 Share Posted April 18, 2018 Sugar deletes unused Custon Classes after a certain amount of time of not being used. Please message Sugar on discord if you have any questions or if you want to re-add your custom class if he had deleted it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8245-my-cc-is-gone/#findComment-58777 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts