2nd Chance/Change in behavior

Vaporeonn

Ingame Name: Sp0oky

Steam Name: tubs chubs

hecko everyone as of now you may know me by the player Sp0oky on the TitsRP DarkRP Server in Garry's Mod. I Have been playing on the server since April of 2017 and my past experience with the server may have not been what I was meaning for. As of now, I realize my most recent ban appeal has had a total of 620 views. Embarrassing as it may sound, I really do regret the things I did and the things I said to the other players and the way I acted. I acted like a complete child in front of the mods and the other staff on the server and also the forum team. I have 17 warns on my account, and honestly I think I should make a change in my behavior and my actions. I have acted poorly before in the past and I have been punished in the past I will admit to that. I have been acting very poorly on the server and I realize before I can even think about becoming a member of the staff team a change in my behavior should honestly come first before anything and that I should earn the respect of not just the staff, but also the players. To the staff that are already fed up with me I am sorry for my immaturity and I hope that you guys can give me another chance to prove I can be respectful to everyone. I will work hard enough to earn your guy's respect because I have been acting like a little kid on the server I have been getting out of control, and I really do not want to imprint a bad name on the server so I am making this post to tell everyone and all the 620 users that read my ban appeal and may have thought "Grow up kid" that I can make a change and be respectful and act mature and when my ban timer runs out I will have a change in attitude, behavior, and knowledge of the rules. I am 17 years old, yes I am going through shit IRL as Vexxy had mentioned what I said earlier in the sit, but I don't think that should excuse me for the things that I said to the other players and how I acted, so please all I am asking from the community and the staff team is to give me one chance to prove that I can make a change in my behavior and my attitude. And yes it is just a server on Garry's Mod but I have honestly had the most fun on this server and have met the coolest people I think I will ever meet in my life and have made some of the best friends on it, I enjoy playing on it and hopefully you guys will forgive me for my insolence and possibly give me a 2nd chance to prove myself.

Edit: I also would like to apologize to the 3 girls that were involved.