#fair mayor on firing Cops

Forgotten_Shadow

If I’m the president I can fire anyone in the executive branch for whatever reason. This is just RP, don’t get salty

Please reply with serious solutions to this problem like decreasing the mayors max health each time he fires a cp.

No such thing as solutions for this, only arguments and crying

If I’m the president I can fire anyone in the executive branch for whatever reason. This is just RP, don’t get salty

Please reply with serious solutions to this problem like decreasing the mayors max health each time he fires a cp.

No such thing as solutions for this, only arguments and crying

Smh what void rp way of thinking, there is always solution.

You knew damn well what you were getting into when you paid that 10mil. Just because it is a cc doesn’t deter you from getting fired. 

We could add something where if the mayor is super unfair. If enough people are fired the CP could actually revolt against mayor.

You knew damn well what you were getting into when you paid that 10mil. Just because it is a cc doesn’t deter you from getting fired. 

We could add something where if the mayor is super unfair. If enough people are fired the CP could actually revolt against mayor.

If I am correct on what you're saying,

The mayor can fairly fire a CP custom class, but we can't demote a custom class?

Isn't being fired and being demoted the same thing, but a different concept?

If I am correct on what you're saying,

The mayor can fairly fire a CP custom class, but we can't demote a custom class?

Isn't being fired and being demoted the same thing, but a different concept?

I'm pretty sure you can demote cop cc like kman1265